Texas Child Care Leadership Academy
Build your leadership skills and advance quality in your child care center. This nationally recognized training is free!
The Texas Child Care Leadership Academy is designed to increase administrators’ capacity to lead teams towards program excellence. You will be challenged to think differently as you engage in thought-provoking activities, in-depth discussions, and valuable peer interactions. Whether you’re a novice- or master-level center director, you’ll discover new ways to inspire a thriving work climate and promote teacher retention by using leadership skills to guide your program’s direction, achieve goals, build trust and create passion.
The Texas Child Care Leadership Academy is available in limited areas. Find which of the Leadership Academy offerings match your location.
- Interactive training sessions
- Professional Learning Community virtual sessions
- The Director’s Toolbox Management textbook series and instructional materials
- Pre-Post administrations and analysis of the Early Childhood Work Environment Survey
- Program Quality Improvement Plan and Mini Grant
- Registration and hotel accommodations to attend Together4Children’s Voices of Empowerment Leadership Symposium
- Attendance stipend (rules apply)
- Mentor support
- Child Care Center Owners, Directors and Assistant Directors of Early Learning Programs located in the targeted Workforce Board Areas
- Early Learning Program has a subsidy agreement with their local Workforce Development Board
- Early Learning Program is not on adverse action with their local Workforce Development Board
- Early Learning Program does not have more than 15 deficiencies at the time the training starts
- Early Learning Program does not have a notice of freeze with the Texas Workforce Commission
- Early Learning Program is not on corrective action with the Texas Health and Human Services Child Care Licensing
Meet & Greet Virtual Informational Sessions
Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas, North Central Texas, and Tarrant County Areas
Join Together4Children for a Meet & Greet virtual session to learn about the Texas Child Care Leadership Academy for owners, directors, and assistant directors. This nationally recognized training is free. Complete the Academy Eligibility Form by July 26.
Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas
July 28, 2021 from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Register for the Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas Meet & Greet Informational Session
Workforce Solutions North Central Texas
July 27, 2021 from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Register for Workforce Solutions North Central Texas Meet & Greet Informational Session
Workforce Solutions Tarrant County
July 29, 2021 from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Register for Workforce Solutions Tarrant County Meet & Greet Informational Session
For more information, call 512-694-4216 or email email@example.com. In partnership with the Texas Workforce Commission. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request individuals with disabilities.